[Fwd: Re: Next MG96?]

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Next MG96?]
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 19:23:02 -0700

--------------53D4255B20C2

Sorry this was meant to be posted to the whole list

Rick

--------------53D4255B20C2

Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 19:22:10 -0700
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
To: Dave Ahrendt <ahrendt@atla3.agfa.com>
Subject: Re: Next MG96?

Dave Ahrendt wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> At the Westminister, Vt.  show last Sunday I heard some talk that the site for
> the next MG96 (I guess it going to be in 2001??) has been set as Atlanta.
> Anyone know if that is, in fact, true.  And, if so, does anyone have dates,
> etc.
>
> Thanks, Dave
Yes Dave MG2001 will be held in Atlanta - I sent a copy of the
MG Council News to all list members (via email)  several months ago
Guess you missed it.

Dates etc will be posted. I am still working on the construction of
the MG COUNCIL OF NORTH AMERICA's home page.  For a preview
see <http://home.ptd.net/~mgrick/council>.  Please dont flame me
like I said it is still under construction (and yes I know the
links at the bottom are screwed up)

:)

Rick

--------------53D4255B20C2--