Re: Running on

To: gardner@lwcomm.com
Subject: Re: Running on
From: Bert Otten <Bert.Otten@nni.nl>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 09:49:58 +0100
Scott,

Sometimes my engine diesels also when I shut it off.  My idle is at 900 RPM.
Ususally this occurs when the engine is just warmed up on a hot day, but I
realy can't find any consistency in it's behaviour.
Since I noticed that pressing in the clutch drops the engine speed with around
100 RPM, I press in the clutch when shutting off. It helps!

Bert Otten
'66B