Re: MGB what year?

To: "Larry A Hoy" <mgb.roadster@juno.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGB what year?
From: "Syd Saperstein" <tcsyd@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 00:08:48 -0700
Is this a trick question?  Everyone knows the first year the MGB radiator
moved forward was in 1963 when the first MGB was put into first gear and
driven off the assembly line.  Now, the first time the radiator was moved
back was about 5 minutes later when reverse gear was used to park the first
MGB.  Now, dual electric fans! thats another matter..that would imply a
Summer month at the Works, no? Oh well, what do t-typers know about such
modern things, anyway?
 TTFN
TCSYD