Re: Won't start - another problem

To: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>,
Subject: Re: Won't start - another problem
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 20:58:57 -0400
TARHEELY quit on me once late at night at a stop light almost in the middle
of nowhere.   He wouldn't start again, even though I checked everything I
thought checkable.  With the coming of day, I discovered that the rotor had
a very fine hairline crack that was barely visible.   I installed the spare
I had in the boot,  and off we went.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
'66 BJ8  HBJ8L/36666  "TARHEELY"
'63 BJ7 HBJ7L/20111 ("Resting" the last 10 years)
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool,
than to speak, and remove all doubt."  -- Mark Twain