Re: Sunbeam Question!

To: Mike Constantine <mikecon@es.co.nz>
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Question!
From: Jim Boyd <ISC@dcsi.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 07:20:59 -0700
Hey Mike !

Thanks for the quick and informative reply to the Imp question!  Thanks
to you, I now know *much more* about this car!

I have never seen one of the before in the States; maybe they were more
common in NZ?  What do they fare for resale as a complete restored car?
My hunch would be not that much.  I'd rate it with my '50 Austin Devon 4
door; a fun car, but you don't restore it to make money.  In fact, isn't
it that way with most of our British stuff?

Do you know speciofics of parts suppliers, etc for the Imp?  I'd like to
check things out a bit more before I take the plunge, although at
$100.00, the water isn'ty that deep!

Thanks again...Cheers,
Jim Boyd
Pardise, CA