Re: Midget based on Honda Civic? Not actually true....

To: David Knowles <dknowles@uk.b-r.com>
Subject: Re: Midget based on Honda Civic? Not actually true....
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@utk.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 11:08:15 -0400
I don't know...I had more than one Honda mechanic tell me that the sterling
and legend were at least close enough to the same to be worked on by Honda
or Acura people.  Also the import place here in town that sold them when
they were new said the same thing, and that they used a lot of the same
parts.  The Acura dealer seemed offended when I asked them though, and
wouldn't answer questions.

I'll try to dig up the rover ad that looked just like a rebadged integra and
scan it.

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes