Cat En Papillotte was: Re: (NoMG) Summary of ForSale, TreeHuggers, List

To: Rich Mason <rmason@ro.com>
Subject: Cat En Papillotte was: Re: (NoMG) Summary of ForSale, TreeHuggers, List Rules
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 11:49:43 -0700
Rich Mason wrote:

> .... I can choose to read or delete them without much effort -
> though I have never knowingly deleted a cat thread entry prior to
> reading
> it.  I enjoy the humor - even though it is not always directly tied to
> "MG".
> By the way - anyone have any good cat recipes? :)

Rich,

Take one small Cat, quartered, slice two large onions and a bell pepper,
wrap the lot up in tinfoil with about a cup of water, or stock.  When
you wrap the tinfoil, do it in a trianfular shape, and make sure to
leave long tails on each corner.

Now take the packakge, and fasten in over your exhaust manifold, making
sure it does not come in diorect contact with the manifold.  Drive your
MG  around for about 3 hours.  Remove the package fom the engine
compartment,  unwrap.and enjoy.

Voila, Chat en Papillote

Greg (whose cat owning SO is going to kill him if she reads this
post....)