Rover based on Integra

To: "'mowogmg@pil.net'" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: Rover based on Integra
From: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 13:51:48 -0700
Greetings,

I have the perfect solution to all the supposedly "extraneous" postings
on the MG net.  It's called the DIGEST!!!  I have been a member of the
digest for 2 years, and it works great.  No stream of 500 messages a
day, just one or two that can be filed away and looked over at my
leisure.  I also have the luxury of scrolling down and bypassing any
message that doesn't interest me.  And that does not mean just the
rantings (I like reading those!).  I don't pay much attention to the
T-series and Spridget posts, just because I don't own them at the
moment.

Sure, the digest doesn't allow you the luxury of "instant
gratification", being able to respond right away to a post.  My replies
will come stumbling in about 2 days after the fact.  But it's still a
lot faster than snail mail.

So keep those environmental rants, cat threads, music threads, and
personal vendettas coming through.  I will continue to read my digest
and chuckle, and post the occasional technical tidbit or curmudgeonly
observation.

Cheers, Paul Kile
One 1962 MGA 1600 MkII (The Hangar Queen)
One 1974 MGB-GT V-8 (The Rustbucket)
One 1979 Toyota truck, somewhat sleazy
Three cats, for use as mobile shop rags
One very understanding wife