Re: '79 MGB alternator (18ACR) specs?

To: jkc@esper.com
Subject: Re: '79 MGB alternator (18ACR) specs?
From: Spencer Parks <jkc@esper.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 17:13:41 -0400
I had the opportunity to visit Dan Masters yesterday and he spoke to me
about replacing the Lucas alternator with a domestic model.  He has signed
off this list (he's really more of a Triumph man and is devoting his time
and energy there), but if anyone wants his address for the details, e-mail
me private and I'll get it to you.  According to him, it's a snap with just
a minor fabrication of a bracket.  BTW, he's replaced the alternator on his
TR6 with a domestic and is quite pleased.

Peace....
Spencer
Ten Mile, TN
1980 MGB