Insurance Companies

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Insurance Companies
From: Alan Bidgood <bidgood.alan@ssd.loral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 15:16:35 -0700
Adrian,

I had a similar issue, with fairly minor damage to my MG,
after having it moved.  I just went all over the place getting
quotes from these fancy 'European' body shops who fix
Mercedes etc.  One even quoted for putting clear coat on
the front valence (scoop thing under the front bumper).

I sent in the largest quote and they knocked it down a fair
bit, but still came out much higher than the job would cost
at a reasonable body shop.

They sent me a check so it was up to me where to go, so
forget about whether you will ultimately use the place,
just go for the big bucks.

Anyway I'm not sure if that helps,

                                       Good luck,
                                                                   Alan