Re: MG Badged bugeye with 454

To: mgb.roadster@juno.com
Subject: Re: MG Badged bugeye with 454
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 01:01:35 +0000
> Hang on tight.
>
> Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
> Denver, CO USA
> 1969 MGB Roadster
> 1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas
> ===============================
> On Sun, 19 Oct 1997 14:22:52 -0700 "charlie schellinck"
> <charlie@mars.ark.com> writes:
> >I found an MG Midget with an bugeye clip on the front with I plan to
> >drop a
> >454 chevy in it any advice?
> >Adam Schellinck

Larry's right.  You also may as well weld the doors shut, because
after a few months of spirited driving with that engine, you won't be
able to open them anyway.  Also, get full coverage on the car,
because with that much weight in front, you're bound to understeer
yourself into a tree sooner or later.  I would also advise getting a
larger fuel tank and perhaps a fuel cell in the boot.
Scott
Scott Gardner
gardner@lwcomm.com
www.lwcomm.com/~gardner