MGC felt oil filters

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGC felt oil filters
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 11:26:21 -0400 (EDT)
Yo chaps!

I recently purchased felt type oil filters for the C through "Circa '67"
(Nick Flamini), an advertiser in AMGCR's "C-Notes".

The quality of these filters is great...they come with two sizes of
O-rings...and they only cost $7.00 each!

Circa '67 also has other new and used parts available for the MGC. Nick,
along with Bob Kirk of Kirk's Auto Refitters, has the ability and knowledge
to keep your C on the road in a healthy state!

I have added this firm to my personal list of "preferred providers".

Contact Nick EVENINGS from 5:00pm to 8:00pm Eastern time at 215/836-9767.

Circa '67 is located at 980 Mermaid Lane - Wyndmoor, PA 19038.

Standard disclaimer as I am purely a satisfied customer!

Cheers!

rick ingram
AMGCR #985
1969 MGC Tourer