Re: front end resto

To: Enrique Claure <span@datacom-bo.net>
Subject: Re: front end resto
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 18:58:19 -0400 (EDT)
        All these parts may not be necessary. The stiff steering may be
caused by  the king pins simply needing a good lube. The play in the
wheel might be related to the universal joint on the steering column. Have
someone turn the wheel while you watch the u joint. If you do decide it
needs a new rack I would just buy a new one instead of trying to fix what
you have. Most of the parts that you listed would come with a new rack.
...Art