My "brake" - A follow-up

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: My "brake" - A follow-up
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 23:49:49 -0700
I'd like to thank everyone that recommended that I NOT use Stainless Steel
braided
brake hoses...The way Vicky-Brit hypes them up, they're a miracle sent from
above.  I
guess I can see why parts stores offer "lifetime" warranties on certain brake
parts.
 8-)

I'd also like to thank everyone who warned me about my water pump, and the
folks who
told me that I was on the path to becoming a DPO.  Of course, I'd never sell a
car
with something like this, but I could give it away!  8-)  However, in my own
defense,
I'd like to say that I only wanted this water pump to work to circulate
anti-freeze
through my block for the winter.  Though the jury-rigged water pump is still on
the
car, I intend on buying a new water pump with next month's paycheck (I
promise-the
junk one will be gone!).  Of course, the car won't be run until December at the
earliest.  No one else in my family has the patience to start it!

Thanks again for all the advice, and Tom; I don't think my Prof would like it
if I
called her projects 'Jumping through a hoop.'  Then again, I guess honesty
_isn't_
always best!

--
Michael S. Lishego