RE: heater problem

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: heater problem
From: Howard Young <hyoung@dhhmail.dhh.state.la.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 15:04:13 -0500
On Sat. Trevor wrote "I have decided to limit your freedom to have a beer
now".............better not try that s**t down here in land of the brave ,home
of the free.........you'll get your arse kicked.........then we'll buy you a
beer!

                      and in an unrelated note, i've always found the electrode
end of a spark plug and an appropriate sized "water hose" screw clamp
to be the" purrfect"stopper for the disconnected gulp valve
hose...........and you'll always have a spare spark plug with you ....just in
case.

       OH! and as for "every law is either a conspiracy against them or an
outright attempt to limit their personal freedom for no reason",and "classic
paranoia"..............you ain't lived long enuf' to know "bout
that..............and it ain't paranoia if they're out to get you.........boy
things
must really be different in Canada or are all of you that nieve?

                Why are the one's most proud, the most distrustful.......we'ree
just cautious that's all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                Hey ever here the one about a guy called JFK?

                Fixin' to exercise my freedom to leave work
early...................................from the land of the" Acadians'",

                                                                 HoYo