Re: Pardon the blasphemy

To: larry.g.unger@lmco.com
Subject: Re: Pardon the blasphemy
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 21:45:38 -0600
I'm glad someone asked this question.  My car has locks and I never lock
it, even with the top up.  Most of the time the top is not up but when it
is I would hate to see someone cut the top to steal something.

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas