Re: Weird thing happened

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Weird thing happened
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 14:56:32 -0700
The scam has been covered in the newspapers out here too.  Just a few
shysters selling cheap as dirt speakers that sound awfull, and claiming
they are great audio equipment. So far they haven't been associated with
anything more criminal than false advertising.  There ae a couple of
other simialr scams with car stereo equipment, TV's, VCRs and such.I
don't buy anything from people I can't get back to about it, especially
if I can't judge the quality of the product.

Greg