Re: Carb Video

To: Lawrie@britcars.com
Subject: Re: Carb Video
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 14:06:57 EDT
On Thu, 23 Oct 1997 19:49:38 -0700 "Lawrie  Alexander"
<Lawrie@britcars.com> writes:
(snips)

I just got yhe video on my door-step yesterday.  Haven't watched it
yet but  we'll just see how good you are.  I have never rebuilt any carb
before.   looking forward to.  Thanks for comming forward.  If I botch
this up
you may  be getting a package with two SU's, mostly disassembled.

 David Stecher
 Urbandale Iowa
 73MGBGT  fergie

I guess i glossed over the original posting - sounds like an interesting
video
How much is it??

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster
(all with a pair of SUs apiece  plus 2 or 3 other sets in boxes......)