RE: Pardon the blasphemy

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: RE: Pardon the blasphemy
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 13:28:52 -0700 (PDT) (20:28 UT)
>Ben Russet wrote:
>
>>I guess you'll all figure out I'm not a purist after this:
>>
>>I was just wondering if anybody had figured out a way of making MGA
>> doors lockable. I wonder if it would be possible to fabricate a set of
>> doors to MGA spec that have locks in them. Any ideas / comments /
>> suggestions?

I looked at an MGA for sale.  The current (Or DPO) had mounted PADLOCK
HASPS onto the doors!!!!  He wanted way too much, and started whining
that maybe he didn't really want to sell it.  A couple of months later
he called me to find out why I hadn't contacted him.  I'd already gotten
Milou, a MUCH better deal.  The only thing I coveted on that heap was the
original chrome radio, with a town/country switch on it....

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*