Re: From R&T to Rag Rants

To: boballen@sky.net
Subject: Re: From R&T to Rag Rants
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 20:01:31 -0500
I dropped Car & Driver for similar reasons.  The best mass market car mag
is "Automobile."  It has some neat vintage pages every month and the
articles are written from an enthusiast's perspective.  There are still
the occasional let-downs, though, like the SUV issue last year.  }:(

David Littlefield
Houston, TX