Re: Paint Availability

To: SHedman123@aol.com
Subject: Re: Paint Availability
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 01:02:09 -0400
SHedman123@aol.com wrote:
> I am also told (rumor) that the old formula is still being used in Canada
> (obligatory international co-operation mention to avoid trade war). If
> someone (and you know who you are Trevor) can get me the details on the can,
> I will check it out at my end and compare.

  Well, what can of Rustoleum? One minor thing that might be a
problem checking is that labelling is very different up here,
so choosing the same can exactly might be tough.

  I'll give it a go though. Shipping paint internationally
isn't so easy though, if it turns out to be the magic
elixir for somebody.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada