Re: Carb problem

To: <reecau@whidbey.com>
Subject: Re: Carb problem
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 18:43:08 -0500
Thats a thought, the caps did not have washers when I bought the caar, and
the replacements didn't come with, and I don't have a catalog handy but I
don't recall that there is a washer but memory could be failing.  (my
teenage daaughter swears I have premature alzheimers) But anyway I will
check that out...

Safety Fast !!!
Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer MA