Re: Road trip....

To: "Richard D. Arnold" <richard.arnold@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Road trip....
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 14:05:33 -0600
Yes! Take the Mississippi river road! Barrington and Keokuk in your fare
state, Lousianna (MO) and St. Genneveive in mine. (Skip Hannibal.) If it
were me, I would try to spend a little time on the "red neck riveria" in the
panhandle of Florida. Skip New Orleans and almost all of Georgia. Southern
Alabama is woodsy with a lot of red dirt. And then there is the Natchez
trace which, although pretty and historical, is I guess a little
perpendicular to your course of travel. There is a really cool War Ship in
Mobile plus an SR-71 hulk ready to take you on a day-dream check ride!

--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"An extrovert computer programmer? One who talks while staring at YOUR