TD door hinges

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TD door hinges
From: Steven Tritle <stritle@epix.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 08:04:07 -0500
Here's one that baffles me. Is it possible to tighten the door hinges
without adding a bushing to the hinge itself?

If not, must the 'pin' be drilled out? Mine doesn't seem to budge when
tapping it with a nail punch and hammer. I would like to "repair" this
situation without actually removing the hinges from the car.

Just the top hinge is showing play on both sides of the car. By the way,
I spent one afternoon last spring and got a good door fit on the "second
click".

All suggestions accepted and entertained.

Steve
52 TD