Hey all

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hey all
From: "J. Neil Doane" <root@yeah.indstate.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 21:31:02 -0600 (CST)
Hello all,

I'm totally new to this list and am, in fact, only considering the
purchase of an MG.  I've done a bit of web research and haven't been able
to verify that the rollbar on a 1973 MGB I am considering buying is a
stock piece of equipment.  I've always been attracted to these great
classic cars but unfortunately have very little experience with them to
date.  The car I am looking at is a white, 1973 MGB and has three
windshield wipers (not sure if that makes any difference, but I've seen
none of these on the web either.)  I'm just wondering if these features
are part of a particular option set or something or if the car has been
modifed in some way.

Thanks!

Neil Doane
Terre Haute, IN