Re: Rostyle wheel paint

To: "Mark A. Wise" <wisem@db.erau.edu>
Subject: Re: Rostyle wheel paint
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 07:50:24 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 29 Oct 1997, Mark A. Wise wrote:

=%Obought some aluminun colored paint at the hardware store and it doesn't
=%Olook too good on the wheels (I swear it looked like the right color on
=%Othe paint can cap!).  I really don't want to pay $12 a can for Moss'
=%Owheel paint.  Has anyone found a good, reasonably priced alternative?

FWIW, I repainted my Rostyles with Pep Boys "STEEL WHEEL" paint and some
sort of automotive Black enamel spray paint. I dried the wheels for a week
or so and then sprayed a can or two of clear enamel over that. They look
ok to me, but purists might complain.

=%O
=%OThanks...
=%O
=%O- mark
=%O  1980 'B
=%O

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin
Molecular Biology &
  Biochemistry
3205 BioSciences II