Water in the fuel

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Water in the fuel
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Rick Feibusch)
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 06:46:32 -0800 (PST)
Hi folks, Was sent this by a friend in London:

Police Magazine reports this exchange between a continental officer and a
British mechanic at the UN motor pool in Sarajevo.

Officer: "I have come to report that my car will not start".
Mechanic:  "Any idea what the problem is?"
Officer: "Water in the carburettor."
Mechanic: "Ah, you know a bit about cars?"
Officer: "No,"I know nothing."
Mechanic: "Then what makes you think it's water in the carburettor?"
Officer: "Because the car's in the river."

See you on the Funway!.  Rick Feibusch - Venice, CA