Need to lose one of my projects / 76 B / FS / others for sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Need to lose one of my projects / 76 B / FS / others for sale
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 05:01:59 -0600 (CST)
It's located in Hamilton Square, NJ and is a Wire Wheeled, complete
(minus air pump) original 76 B which would be a great parts car or good
restoration canidate. The floors are solid but it needs outer rockers
and castle sections.  The engine had spun a bearing in 86, which was
the last time it saw the road. Currently a Dynaplastic, after market
hardtop protects it from the weather. $500 w/ hardtop or $300 w/o. Hard
top will not be sold separately. I'm trying to narrow my project field
down so I can get to work on the Austin Countryman. Call Ian Pender (he
has been kind enough to allow me a spot in his driveway)  to set up an
appointment to see it, 609-890-2959.

 BTW Ian has 2 of his cars on the Market:
1 1976 purple (Black Tulip or Aconite?) MGB in fine shape for $6,000
and a 53 (?) MGTD project car for $5,500