FW: Anti freeze spraying from engine vent

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: Anti freeze spraying from engine vent
From: <larry.g.unger@lmco.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 16:54:28 -0500
Peter Landy wrote:

O       Yes I know that anti freeze spraying out of the tappet cover is bad
O       news.  I am just wondering just how bad.

Time to pull the engine bad ...

O       Heck, in worst case scenario this may be good excuse to do a
O       aluminum V6 conversion.

An engine conversion is not something that you should start without a lot
of contemplation ... it's a complex process.  If you decide to proceed with
a conversion I think you'll find yourself saying ... duh, 'I could have had
a V8!'

Safety Fast! ... larry.g.unger@lmco.com