Re: Mgb Banjo Tool

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Mgb Banjo Tool
From: "Michael P. Edmonds" <edmondsm@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 97 17:43:20 -0700
Matt and Richard --

I just started subscribing to this list, so forgive me if someone has
already responded . . .

Moss Motors lists the 1-61/64" hub nut socket on page 30 of their latest
MGB catalog (MGB07) as being available under part number 384-905 for
$25.85. It is a 3/4" drive socket, so you may also need a reducer.

Hope this helps.