Re: Clarification "most supportive to a new generation MG owner"

To: "Benjamin Ruset" <bruset@monmouth.com>,
Subject: Re: Clarification "most supportive to a new generation MG owner"
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 97 08:32:04 -0500
On 11/1/97 8:17 AM so and so  Benjamin Ruset said. (And I quote)
Number A
I'm glad you found a car!!!
Number B
When I was doing the Midget prior to the Skyline trip I finally cleaned
out the glove box. I do not have the original window sticker, but I did
find the car lot sticker. We bought when an MG was still a "NEW" car.
Again Congrats on a well bought purchase

Larry
Isn't russet kind of like a burnt orange?? # 217 on the webs most unused
list? ;-)