Coil Low Tension Lead

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Coil Low Tension Lead
From: "Frank R. Krajewski" <FrankK@businesson.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 18:38:45 -0800
Remember a thread several weeks(months?) ago regarding the correct way
to install a coil. Unfortunately I don't recall the contents of the
thread despite making a copy and subsequently misplacing it. Hope the
question is simple enough: on which side of the coil, + or -, does the
low tension lead to the distributor attach on a positive ground 1966
MGB? I have been told both thus far and need some expert advice! Thanks!
BTW, picked up a copy of the new MG World. Was mildly disappointed to
find 1/3rd of the feature articles devoted to the "new" MGF. Have been
deluged now, since its inception, with MGF articles. When will sanity
return to the MG publishing world? Do we need one more comparison
article on the "F" versus the "B"? Sorry about stirring up what I fear
may create havoc with the list!
Frank Krajewski