Re: Final smog check

To: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Final smog check
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 1997 19:40:33 -0800
Joseph Cianciotti wrote:

> My car went for its smog check last week and passed with flying colors.
> I'm free at last.  Bless Quentin Kopp and SB42!!!
>
> Joseph
> 67 roadster
My 74 BGT had its annual inspection as well and passed with flying
colours (note spelling!!) Only thing was a burned out ft turn signal
bulb which was replaced on the spot.

Car is used daily - yes even in winter here in New Jersey.

Funny as I was taking the car down to inspection I no sooner got on the
highway when a midget came up in the centre (note the spelling) and
passed me - Guy didn't even see me ! So I quickly came up alongside him
and beeped the horn. The left him in the dust!! (that last is for you
Midget owners! - oh boy am i asking to be flamed or what?) (BTW Im a
former Midget owner - and would still be but needed the space in the
barn for the B and the A.)

Rick