Play Date Thurs 11/6 in Hamilton Square, NJ

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Play Date Thurs 11/6 in Hamilton Square, NJ
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 19:29:15 -0600 (CST)
Hello All,
Got Jim Bucato (who was our e-mail info link to MG 96 "Indy"), and a
fellow named Art who's meeting me to see about buying my 76 project car
and maybe a couple of others, converging on Ian Pender's house at 177
Paxson Ave. Ian said I should invite a few more so you should all
consider this your invitation. Ian's got a couple of cars for sale: a
nice 76 MGB for $6,000, a MGTD for $5,500 and of course his famous
"EIGHTUP" V8 MGB for $20,000. There are alls another half dozen or so
cars around there. I'll bring myu 75 B and hope Jim brings his 65.  I
know it's short notice but I hope a few more can stop by and say hello.
I should be around from 9 A.M. till 3 P.M. I hope Ian doesn't get too
upset that I just invited like 1,000 people over. :-) Probably be back
to work within next week or so, got to make the most of my current down
time.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch