books

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: books
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 18:19:25 -0500 (EST)
        I ran across some books today at the library (strange place to
find books) that might be of interest.
         How to restore classic car engines By Roy Berry. It deals with
British engines, sort of generic but good. ISBN 085045-784x

        Suspension & steering, same author. Deals with British cars MG's
etc. IBSN 085045-715-7

        Fuel systems & carburetors, Ian Penberthy. Deals with British
systems, SU, Zenith, etc. ISBN 085045-784x

These three are part of a 13 part set, all dealing with British cars.

        Practical Classics on MGB Restoriation. This one is about 100
pages long. It is a series of reprints from Practicle Classics magazine.
It covers quite a lot of stuff. Because it is a reprint the pictures
aren't very clear. ISBN 0946489-42-4. I checked a book store for the
price, it's about $15 dollars.
...Art