Re: HS4 carbs wanted

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, karim.marouf@cancom.com
Subject: Re: HS4 carbs wanted
From: Kevin Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 18:01:40 -0600
karim.marouf@cancom.com wrote:

> I'm looking for HS4 SUs for my '67 B. Does anyone in the Los Angeles area
> have some for sale? Any condition okay as long as they are rebuildable (good
> shafts, throttle body, etc.). Please call or E-mail if you have some.
>
> Karim
> 310/315-9963
> Santa Monica
> Karim Marouf
> Canon Communications LLC
> Tel: 310-392-5509
> Fax: 310-392-4920
> Internet Address: karim.marouf@cancom.com
> Home Page: http://www.cancom.com

Karim,

While I'm not in the LA area.  I do have some extra HS4s for sale (I
bought 7 MGBs plus a garage load of parts the other day).  In the past,
I have sold several sets of carbs (along with the intake manifold,
linkage, and heat shield) for $120 to people who wanted to convert their
later single carb Bs to dual carbs.  You didn't mention if you just
needed the carbs, or carbs, linkage, etc.  If you are interested, let me
know.  I don't imagine that shipping would be too high.

Kevin Brown
Odessa, MO

'71 MGB
'74 MGBGT
'74 TR6
'76 TR6
'65 Sprite
9 other assorted MGBs
'89 MR2
'97 Z28
And last (but certainly not least!, a very understanding wife!!