MG Parts

To: "MGS" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MG Parts
From: Mike Donoho <mdonoho@prtel.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 97 17:53:56 -0500
Wife still wants these out of the garage, especially the larger parts.
Tried posting a couple of weeks ago, no luck.  Sorry to clutter the list
but I really need to clean up.  If anyone is interested (or know of
anyone interested) please respond.  I will email photos of any part you
are interested in.  I am not positive on these parts, new to the MG world
and these were part of the deal when I got my MGA in September.

MGA Spare parts
Qty.    Part
2       Leaf Spring
2       Coil Springs
1       Spring Pan
1       Fulcrum Pin
2       A Arms
4       Splined Hubs
     2 fronts and 2 rears.  Rears are still attached to rear half axles.
1       5/8" Sway Bar with mounting bushings-no connecting rods
1       Drive Shaft Complete with mounting flanges
2       Rear Brake Drum Housings
1       Bonnet
1       Trunk Lid
1       Left Door
1       Radiator (could be from a B?)
1       Banjo Axle Housing
2       Rack Housing (one could be from a B?)
2       Racks
2       Ball Housing (Female)
2       Ball Housing (Male)
2       Pinion Shafts