Re: Which of these MGA books should I buy ????

To: "Mike Cousins" <mike.cousins@wsnelson.com>,
Subject: Re: Which of these MGA books should I buy ????
From: "Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 00:02:24 -0600
Hello Mike:

You probably won't be happy until you buy all three. Get the Green book to
see what to do. Get the Clausager book to see what a perfect job looks like
when completed; and buy the Vitrikas book for MGA history.

For a review of the Green book see my (unfinished) website at:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/4598

Happy reading!

David F. Darby
White River Valley, Missouri