RE: The New Guy!!

To: CyberKermi@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: The New Guy!!
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 97 18:10:05 UT
New Guy,

Welcome to the list.  Glad to see a youngster take interest in the lbc (Little
British Cars) endeavor.  Unfortunately, most of us are just a bunch of old
farts and you may have to repeat yourself a few times before being understood.
 Did I tell you what lbc stands for yet???

Also, we're only allowed to talk about our lbcs on this list so I have edited
you initial letter to reflect this policy: