Re: Curious Snaps

To: David Stecher <DavidAndMichelleS@classic.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Curious Snaps
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 13:13:47 -0800 (PST)
Dear David,

On Fri, 7 Nov 1997, David Stecher wrote:

=%OOK Question.
=%O
=%OI was removing my batteries for the winter and I discovered a couple of
=%O"snaps" that have me puzzled.
=%O
=%OI have a '73 BGT and two snaps were located under the seat in front of the
=%Obattery boxes and just into the end of the carpet as it folded onto the top
of
=%Othe battery area.  The other two were located about two inches above the
=%Oopenings to check and fill the rear shocks.  They are all the male end of
the

IIRC, those are where you snap the snaps on the tabs connected to the rear
"seat" of the GT so that the seat doesn't slide around too much. I don't
bother snapping them so that I can reach my battery disconnect from the
drivers seat by reaching under the rear seat.

=%Osnap.
=%O
=%ODoes any one know why these are here?  Is there a cover to "snap on" to
=%Oreplace the back seat?
=%O
=%OThanks in advance.
=%O
=%ODavid Stecher
=%OUrbandale Iowa
=%O

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin
Molecular Biology &
  Biochemistry
3205 BioSciences II