Funny thing...selling the B?

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Funny thing...selling the B?
From: "JedPiper" <JedPiper@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 10:08:34 -0600
Hello gang -

Don't write me off yet...

So this nice gent is in my garage this week taking a look at the '76,
kicking tires and asking questions, when he notices my '85 BMW sitting on
the center stand in the corner.  "I've always dreamed of owning a K-series"
he says.  Go figure!

Clearly, disposable income is a dangerous thing.

Succintly:  The BMW is gone, and for about a grand more than I was asking
for the B.  Hence, spares for the Enfield, new 8 spoke alloys for the B and
a reduction in my "toys" for the spouse.

This may not have been the best decision, but it felt right at the time.
Thanks to all who responded with sales leads and for attempting to dissuade
me.

Jed Piper
76 MGB
56 Royal Enfield Bullet (it's a motorcycle)
96 Ford Windstar