NC: Re: hand cleaner

To: aurora-guy@juno.com (Eric Klos), Teacher122@aol.com
Subject: NC: Re: hand cleaner
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 1997 14:12:04 -0600
At 08:16 PM 11/7/97 -0500, Eric Klos wrote:

>I still like the original formula GOJO hand cleaner.  I have it in a

If you want to impress a SO, demonstrate how well GoJo works on "ring
around the collar" and other stubborn greasy spots in clothing!!

>ornage too.  I also don't really like walking into the autoparts store
>smelling like oranges :)

When I go into the parts stores (and lotsa' other stores, too), I radiate
Eau d'Orange, or Eau d'Axelle, or Eau de GTLMA, or Eau de Castrol....
Somehow those "fragrances" can muffle the fragrance of Magie Noir, or
Opium, or Chanel, or.... you get the idea... If you hang around MGs long
enough, you're gonna' smell like 'em! ;-)

Carol