MG Emblem

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG Emblem
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 12:02:56 EST
        I found an MG emblem, of some sort, at a garage type sale.  It is
a chrome (pot metal) piece w/ three horizontal bars on either side of the
octagon, w/ the middle bar longer than the top and/or bottom bar.  It is
about 5" long and a little over an inch tall.  It has two posts to go
through some panel (maybe body, maybe dash) and apparently is connected
w/ speed nuts of some sort.
        On the back there is:
                J Fray Ltd
                BS1004
                130254
        Any help would be appreciated as I would hate to think that I
spent a $1.50 on some piece that would go unidentified.  If it is rare
and valuable, then I'd have to have $3.00 for it.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com

There is no problem that cannot be solved
with either a checkbook or high explosives.