Re: Battery question

To: RJohn50603@aol.com
Subject: Re: Battery question
From: aurora-guy@juno.com (Eric Klos)
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 22:15:31 -0500
>It could be bubbling from being overcaharged, but bubbling is also a
>normal
>phenomenon. A lead / acid battery releases hydrogen as it is charged.
>One way
>to tell would be how warm the battery is. Warm is OK, hot is not good.

Yeah, knew that.  I had always figured that once you heard the bubbling,
that something was majorly wrong.  I had thought that some bubbling was
OK, but he had said that he heard the bubbling, and the batt. never got
above 25% charged.  That's why I said that it was being overcharged.
This was not a flame, just an explanation.

Eric Klos <aurora-guy@juno.com>  Harrison Twp. MI
WANTED:Datsun Z car slot cars, static models, diecasts, literature, etc.