Re: NEW: ER, Inc. product line

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, "MGS" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: NEW: ER, Inc. product line
From: "Syd Saperstein" <tcsyd@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 21:01:23 -0800
Testimonials after use of Lucas Lucaser are pointless and impossible.  As
mentioned in the product brochure, once used and electrons are put in
motion your future becomes your past and  thus you can only give
testimonials BEFORE you use the product.  I was afraid of this.  I don't
think we are all truely ready to handle a product as advanced as this.
TTFN
TCSYD