Re: MGF Anyone?

Subject: Re: MGF Anyone?
From: "Dave Ahrendt" <ahrendt@agfa.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 08:51:39 -0500
HI all,

I'm not too sure just what this means...  A number of us were in the UK back
in
September visiting MG stuff and pubs.  Or maybe it was pubs and MG stuff ;
don't
really remember.  What I recall is seeing around 10-12 MGFs on the road;
each and
every one of them with the top/hood DOWN.  I also saw a number of Miatas;
each
and every one with the top/hood UP.  One of our stops was at a trip members
relatives
house.  His neighbor has owned an MGF for about 18 months; the top has never
been
UP.  Interesting difference between those that buy MGs and Miatas.

Also got a ride in an RV8 at the MG Owners Club.  Want one now!!

Dave