Sprite Mk3 4 sale

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sprite Mk3 4 sale
From: Glen Eldridge <glenel@total.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 07:41:40 -0500
I have a complete Sprite Mk3 for sale, 1963, red, disk wheels, 1098 +
4-speed crunch box, all factory original and in excellent condition.  It
is, however, completely disassembled!  The body and interior are
unrestored but excellent condition.  The motor & trans have 3700 miles
on them & were running well when removed from the car .  The chassis,
suspension, frame & running gear have all been sandblasted, primed,
rust-proofed and repainted gloss black enamel.  Brakes overhauled at all
4 wheels & master cylinder.  completely reconditioned wiring harness.
SU carbs overhauled & tuned, rad reconditioned & painted.  It would make
a nice winter project.  The only reason I'm selling it is to make room
for a TC project.  Asking CA$4000 o.b.o.

Attn.: Dean Meyer - yes, this is the one you saw at Chris Hollum's.

--
Glen Eldridge,17 Terra Nova Drive
Kirkland, Quebec,H9J 1M8