MGB Wiring

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net." <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MGB Wiring
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 97 06:58:59 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Looking for some help here.
My 74 MGBGT has a loose connection. As I'm  driving down the road I loose
power to everything except the lights and flashers. I checked the key switch
and its not getting power.
Looking at the wiring diagram  I figure its at the fiveway connection which
is the first connection after the power take off at the starter.
Anyone know  where that connection is located? I can't find  it. According
to the diagram it should be located between the  starter and the fuse box (
which is one of the five legs ) .
Other possible solutions  are also welcomed .

Bob Nogueira   ( Currently driving a  hot wired MG which would make Lord
LUCAS                                proud)