Re: John Twist's University Motors classes in Feb

To: Steve Phillips <sjp@hpuerca.atl.hp.com>
Subject: Re: John Twist's University Motors classes in Feb
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 19:18:03 +0000
Steve, and others,
I must say that of all the degrees on my wall, the one that I hold in
high honor is my "MGineeering Degree" from an earlier class at John's.
For anyone who can't make up their minds to take one of his classes,
jump on it!! I took a TD/MGA course and though John did not break his
4.5 minute U-joint change, I came back with a wealth of knowledge and a
great manual of tips.
Highly recommended. Graduates by the way can bring in their own project
and get advice while you rebuild it.

Cheers,
Dave Houser