Re: Engine Life

To: <Teacher122@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Engine Life
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 18:38:48 -0800
Simple! Change the oil every 3,000 miles, always use a high-quality oil,
and good quality gasoline. Keep the engine properly tuned and adjust the
valves every third oil change. Spirited driving is OK but max revs in every
gear every time will tend to increase the rate of wear.......
Lawrie

MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.unisys.com
> Subject: Re: MGF Anyone?
> Date: Tuesday, November 11, 1997 1:28 PM
>
> In a message dated 97-11-11 04:07:51 EST, Lawrie@britcars.com writes:
>
> << I have one friend who is
>  just doing his first major rebuild (it had a valve job at 110,000 miles)
on